Authentic Striped Horn Viking Drinking Mug: A 6-Inch Ox Horn Beaker for Timeless Revelry
Note: The description provided is fictional and created for the purpose of the question. If you have an actual product to describe, I recommend providing accurate details about the materials used, craftsmanship, and any other relevant information.
Introducing our exceptional collection of Real Handmade Drinking Horn Vessels, meticulously crafted to capture the spirit of ancient traditions. Each vessel is expertly fashioned from 100% authentic Ox Horn, ensuring a genuine and rustic feel that transports you to a time of camaraderie and merriment. Originating from India, these drinking horns showcase a unique blend of craftsmanship and heritage, making them a captivating addition to your collection.
Exterior: The horn's exterior boasts a polished finish, highlighting the intricate natural patterns and textures of the horn, a testament to its genuine origin.
Interior: Designed with practicality in mind, the interior of each horn vessel is meticulously waterproofed, ensuring a seamless experience during your drinks.
Measurements: Each horn vessel stands at an impressive 6 inches in height, providing a substantial capacity for your favorite beverages.
Please note that due to the organic nature of ox horn, each horn vessel is truly one-of-a-kind. Expect variations in shape, color, and texture, as no two horns are identical.
How to Maintain Your Drinking Horn Vessels:
- Embrace the authenticity by using your horn vessel regularly for drinks and display.
- Prior to every use, ensure you wash the vessel. Hand-wash only, using lukewarm running water and avoiding the use of soap or solvents.
- Gently dry the vessel with a towel right after washing to prevent water spots.
- Keep your horn items separate from sharp utensils to maintain their polished exterior.
- Avoid cleaning horn items in a dishwasher, as the harsh conditions can damage the natural material.
- Never soak your horn vessel in water for prolonged periods; a quick dip in cold or lukewarm water followed by immediate drying is recommended.
- Refrain from using hot water or exposing your horn items to direct sunlight or heat sources.
- Prevent extended exposure of your horn items to fluids such as jams, salads, or dressings.
- Due to the inherent nature of the material, a slight odor might be present in your horn vessel. To neutralize this odor, use chlorine-based bleach and soak the vessel multiple times. This process will effectively remove any unpleasant smells, ensuring your drinking experience remains enjoyable and authentic.